Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've been tagged?

Mk, I have no idea how to do this. lol So here's my best shot at it

I've been "awarded" by two bloggers as one of their top 10 blogs. =]



So sorry this has taken me so long





I really don't have favorite blogs, so I'll just name my Ultimate fav. lol (don't worry I'll add to it later when I have time)








1. Get fuzzy

http://getfuzzyarchive.blogspot.com/



Ok so I have to list 17 random things about me, since that's my age

1: I am a redhead

2: Bad acting annoys the snot out of me

3: I love to read
4: I want to travel to Australia some day.
5: I love taking pictures
6: I text like there's no tomorrow
7: I have a kindred spirit XD
8: I am EXTREMELY sarcastic
9: Get fuzzy is my favorite ever. I love Bucky Katt
10: I eat too much, yet I somehow remain the weight I should be (without exercise I might add)
11: I love sports (snowboarding, tennis, baseball, surfing, etc.)
12: My favorite movie is Les Miserables
13: Energy drinks and caffeine have no affect on me. Sad but true
14: The sun drain's my energy
15: Most people think I look 12 (which is beyond annoying)
16: I don't get sick easily (I went 4 years without getting sick once)
17: I'm glad this is the last one.

OK done. :D now I should do some homework...

1 comment:

  1. I can explain the sun thing.

    You have the bonus feat New Englander. It grants Cold Resistance 10/- (which stacks with all other sources of cold resistance), but it comes with a -2 penalty on all Dexterity or Constitution checks when in bright sunlight or temperatures of over 80 degrees.

    ReplyDelete